Dogs 3

I would like to talk about a special breed of dog called a Corgi. I talked about these in my last blog post but I want to talk more on this. A corgi is a very well trained dog. It has a long life span of 12 to 15 years. Corgi’s are a small type of herding dog, from Wales. It is prone to several hereditary diseases but that is it rarely anything else. They will guard your children from danger and are very beloved pet and are very loyal, alert, fun-loving, even-tempered and confident. Corgi’s are a good family dog so that means they are good around young and older children. Corgi’s often compete in dog agility challenges, obedience, showmanship, fly ball, tracking, and herding events. The most famous known person to have a corgi is Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom, she had at least 4 corgi’s. Corgis have been characters in a lot of storybook fantasies. These dogs need a lot of exercise but can do apartment living. it would be good to do a weekly brushing to get rid of dead hair. This is all I know about Corgi’s I hope that this information helps you understand.

Thanks for listening.Pembroke Welsh Corgi

January 14, 2011.     Category: Uncategorized.   No Comments.

Don't be shy, leave a comment...